Everyone likes to decorate their house in many differnet ways. From rugs and cushions to unique items on tables and shelves. An important feature in every home are the walls. The way these are utilised to bring out looks is very important. From the colour of the walls to what hangs on them. Check out some interesting and off beat ways to decorate your walls with a personal touch.
1. Personalised Poster: A cool gift for friends with your favourite pic on this 12×18 inches high quality poster. This is something that never goes out of fashion.
2. Personalised Wall Calendar: An essential item in every house, this calendar is also a photo gift item. Couple pics or family pics, choose what works best for you.
3. Framed Prints With Messages: A great idea as couple gifts or for anniversaries etc. And a truly romantic gift to frame your togetherness forever on your walls.
4. The Beer O Clock: Clocks do not need to be a boring look for the house. Interesting and unique looking clocks can give a twist to the look of your home. A cool gift for beer lovers, quirky gifts are a fun gift idea.
5. Best Cook Memento: A cool gift for the kitchen queen or king, this personalised gift is for your kitchen walls. Every wall of the house is worth celebrating.
Try out these new and unique ways to light up your walls. From posters to clocks to framed prints. There are many out of the box gift options which can be given to friends and family on occasions like housewarming, birthdays and more.